View our brochure for an easy to understand the detail of the product.
1) Optional Utility Equipment For Rotary Film Evaporator Vacuum Pump
DIAPHRAGM PUMP (Dry Pump) :
Suitable For GRFE 5 and 20 DryFast eco is the latest range of the cost effective and chemical resistant diaphragm pump from WELCH Vacuum products.
This two stage diaphragm pump would be an excellent choice for a wide range of laboratory vacuum applications like distillation, drying, concentration, filtration and aspiration etc. DryFast eco This two stage diaphragm pump would be an excellent choice for a wide range of laboratory vacuum applications like distillation, drying, concentration, filtration and aspiration etc. DryFast eco can provide turnable vacuum to <8 mbar.
- Able to support a wide of chemical applications.
- Uses extra coated layers of PTFE liner for diaphragm, thus making it more robust.
- Dry running operation, Eco –friendly and low maintenance.
- Lightweight, durable, most suitable for 24x7 of continuous operation.
- Equipped with an adjustable control valve, precise settings of the flow and vacuum is easily achieved.
Key applications :
- 5-20 Liter Rotary Evaporation
- Vacuum Oven
- Vacuum Distillation
- Vacuum Network
- Vacuum Concentrator
- Gel Dryer
- Degassing Desiccation
- Vacuum Filtration
|Free Air Displacement @50 Hz||33 L/min.|
|Ultimate Pressure||< 8 mbar|
|Tubing Needed (ID)||9 mm|
|Power||230 50/60 Hz|
2) Oil Sealed Vacuum Pump
These are oil-immersed, Rotary vane type pumps. The rotor, with two spring loaded vanes is mounted ecentric in the stator body, as the rotor rotates, the when's sweep the crecente shape air spacer twice in each revolution. There is in built non-return valve which prevents backflow of air. Manufactured from graded material/ all moving parts are precisely machined/ ground and assembled with close tolerances. this results in increased efficiency and long trouble free operating life.
- moisture trip. Inlet dust filter. Vacuum gauge with regulator. trolley for small pumps.
- Use oil : ENCLO-46 (HP) SAE-30 or equivalent, vacuum oil.
- vacuum measured by mcleod gauge at suction port of the pump.
Distillation, dehydration and filtration processes existing electronic tubes, GLS lamps/ mercury vapor lamps and tubes, vacuum methodology, vacuum sublimation, vacuum impregnation, thin film coating, refrigerator and air conditioner servicing.
|Rotary Evaporator Model||Vacuum Pump MODEL NO.||No. OF STAGES||FREE AIR DISPLACEMENT||ULTIMATE VACUUM mm of||DRIVE MOTOR REQD||APPROX. OIL FILLING|
|Lt. / Min.||C.F.M||Hg.||H. P.||Ltrs.|
|GRFE 20/GRFE 10||HL-100||2||100||3.5||0.005||0.5||3|