- Standard Unit
- Glass Reactor With Metal Jacket
- Simple Distillation Units
- Reaction Unit
- Fraction Distillation Unit
- Reaction Distillation Unit
- Extraction Unit
- Assembly Over GLR
- Gas Scrubber
- Multi Purpose Unit
- Mobile Mixing System
- Essential Oil Distillation Unit
- Agitated Glass Nutsche Filter, Peptide Synthesizer
- HCL Adiabatic Absorption
- Lab Glass Reactor
View our brochure for an easy to understand the detail of the product.
Glass Nutsche Filter
Agitated Glass Nutsche Filter
Agitated Glass Nutsche Filter is a closed vessel designed to separate solid and liquid by filtration under vacuum. The closed system ensures odourless contamination free and non-polluting working conditions maintaining product purity and hygiene. Agitated Nutsche Filters are extensively used in Herbal products, Chemical product development, kilo lab operation, pharmaceutical manufacturing, agro chemical and the food industry.
A typical unit consists of a dish shape vessel vessel with a perforated plate. The entire vessel can be kept at the desired temperature by using a mixer / agitator and jacket.It's completely leak-proof for vacuum or pressure service. The base plate is having arrangement of bolting bar to hold the filter cloth. Suitable nozzles can be provided including Manhole and Side discharge nozzle. PTFE Lined Stirrersare used for Agitator shaft and solid PTFE blades are used to take high torque generation during solid discharge and re-slurring operation.Drive assembly consist of Motor with VFD, Mechanical Seal is provided for vacuum application. Borosilicate Glass Vessel with different nozzles, Manual/Hydraulic system is provided for movement of agitator as well as bottom plate. PTFE Filter Support Plate.
Process Steps Of Agitated Nutsche Filter With Agitator :-
- Washing of Filter Cake
- Repeat mix or washing of the cake
- Convection drying of the cake
- Smoothing with compression of the cake
- Discharge of the wet or dried cake
Advantages of Glass Nutsche Filter
- Vacuum filtration possible.
- Glass being transparent, offers visibility of processes.
- Inert gas atmosphere can be maintained.
- Minimal contamination of the cake.
- Very high solvent recovery.
- Solvents are in closed systems, so no toxic vapors are let off in the atmosphere.
- Personal safety is maintained and heat transfer surfaces can be provided to maintain filtration temperature.
Goel offers Glass ANF from 10 L to 200 L for Kilo Lab Operations with and without a jacket, with and without stirrer. Our sales/technical team will be glad to assist you in designing the best suitable system for your process requirements. Email us [email protected]
|Cat.Ref.||Working Vol (ltr)||Filter Area (m2)||Vessel Dia||Vessel height||Moter Capacity HP|