View our brochure for an easy to understand the detail of the product.
Boilers are used for vaporization of liquids by passing the steam in the coils. Boilers are made by fusing number of parallel coils in a glass shell. In Boilers, coils are designed to provide bigger cross section in the shell side as compared to condensers. o The average heat transfer in Boilers is considered as 350 Kcal/m2,hr, C at a steam pressure of 3.5 bar.
|JACKET CAP. LITRE|
Note on use of Boilers :
- Steam should be passed in the coils at a maximum pressure of 3.5 bar which is equalant to a temperature of 147 °C.
- For higher temperature (maximum upto 200 °C) heat transfer fluids can be passed in the coils. – Cold liquids
- Cold liquids should be preheated for better results.
- Boilers should bemounted in an external circulatory loop (as shown in figure) and not direct at the bottom of flask or column
- Under certain circumstances, boilers can be mounted in series to provide larger heat transfer area.