Agitated Glass Nutsche Filter by Goel Scientific Glass Inc. USA & CANADA: 1 Ultimate Guide
The closed system ensures odourless contamination-free and non-polluting working conditions maintaining product purity and hygiene.
Agitated Nutsche Filters are extensively used in Herbal products, Chemical product development, kilo lab operation, pharmaceutical manufacturing, agrochemical and the food industry.
A typical unit consists of a dish shape vessel with a perforated plate. The entire vessel can be kept at the desired temperature by using a jacketed and stirrer (blade and shaft) through which heat transfer media can flow.
The vessel can be made completely leak-proof for vacuum or pressure service. The base plate is having an arrangement of a bolting bar to hold the filter cloth.
Suitable nozzles can be provided including Manhole and Side discharge nozzle. PTFE Lined Stirrers are used for the Agitator shaft and solid PTFE blades are used to take high torque generation during solid discharge and re-slurring operation.
PROCESS STEPS OF AGITATED NUTSCHE FILTER WITH AGITATOR AND DISCHARGE VALVE ARE:-
- Washing of Filter Cake
- Repeat mix or washing of the cake
- Convection drying of the cake
- Smoothing with compression of the cake
- Discharge of the wet or dried cake
Drive assembly consists of a Motor with VFD, Mechanical Seal is provided for vacuum application. Borosilicate Glass Vessel with different nozzles, Manual/Hydraulic system is provided for movement of agitator and discharge Valve. PTFE Filter Support Plate.
Advantages of Glass Nutsches Filter
- Vacuum filtration is possible.
- Glass being transparent offers visibility of processes.
- The inert gas atmosphere can be maintained.
- Minimal contamination of the cake.
- Very high solvent recovery.
- Solvents are in closed systems, so no toxic vapours are let off in the atmosphere.
- Personal safety is maintained and heat transfer surfaces can be provided to maintain filtration temperature.
Goel offers Glass ANF from 10 L to 200 L for Kilo Lab Operations with and without a jacket, with and without a stirrer. Our sales/technical team will be glad to assist you in designing the best suitable system for your process requirements
|CAT. REF.||WORKING VOL (LTR)||FILTER AREA M2||VESSEL DIA||VESSEL HEIGHT||MOTER CAPACITY HP|